GMT GRANITE TRI SQUARE
The GMT Granite Tri-Square finds application in checking the X-Y-Z axes on CNC machines, milling machines, CMM’s. Therefore all 6 sides are lapped to maintain flatness, squareness and parallelism. It is made of Indian Black Granite and provided with through-holes for weight reduction and ease of handling.
Consequently, the GMT Granite TriSquare provides an excellent, economical way for accurately checking the X-Y-Z axes. Hence, it finds application on CNC machines, milling machines and coordinate measuring machines. Besides, GMT Tri squares finds use in the same manner that steel squares do, for the direct checking of straightness and squareness of components.
In order to check for squareness, (X & Y axes), mount the Tri Square in the horizontal position. Next, to check the perpendicularity of the Z axis Mount the Tri Square in the vertical position, and trace along the vertical edge of the square.
GMT calibrates all its metrology products with Electronic levels and other devices certified by the NABL procedures. Therefore, you can be sure that the quality of all products you inspect with the product is traceable for accuracy.
- Granite Tri Squares to check X-Y-Z axes of CNC Machines.
- Precision tri squares are available in Laboratory Grade or Inspection Grade.
- GMT granite tri-squares are made from famous Indian Black Granite.
- This fine grained stone, is denser than other colours, has less inclusions and is more stable as a metrology reference.
- Provides strong, durable and stable surfaces.
- Does not flake out in sections.
- GMT Black granite tri squares are more durable and does not scratch easily.
|Dimensions (mm)||Thickness(mm)||Weight (Kg)||Grade 0 (µ)|
|300 x 200||70||10||3|
|400 x 200||70||13||3|
|500 x 200||70||15||5|
|630 x 400||75||26||5|
|800 x 500||90||70||5|
|1000 x 630||120||140||10|
Custom Size Granite Tri Square
Apart from the above sizes, Guindy Machine Tools also manufacture Tri-Squares as per customer requirement. Shown below is a special extra-large sized Tri-Square manufactured by GMT.
Also, please visit us at https://gmtmachinetools.blogspot.in – a new blog dedicated to all GMT customers…interact with our technical experts.