GMT GRANITE TRI SQUARE
Firstly, GMT Granite Tri Square finds application for checking the X-Y-Z axes on CNC machines, milling machines, CMM’s. Furthermore, it’s made of Indian Black Granite and provided with through-holes for weight reduction and ease of handling. Therefore all 6 sides are lapped to maintain flatness, squareness and parallelism.
Consequently, GMT Granite Tri-Squares provide an excellent, economical way for accurately checking the X-Y-Z axes. Hence, it finds application on CNC machines, milling machines and coordinate measuring machines. Besides, GMT Tri-squares finds uses in the same manner that steel squares for the direct checking of straightness and squareness.
Place it in the horizontal position (the X and Y axes) to check for 90° squareness. Furthermore, with the square in the vertical position, tracing along the vertical edge of the square can check the perpendicularity of the Z axis. Tri-Squares have 6 finished faces.
- Granite Tri Squares to check X-Y-Z axes.
- Precision tri squares are available in Laboratory Grade or Inspection Grade.
- GMT granite tri-squares are made from famous Indian Black Granite.
- Indian Black granite has a heavier density and is made of a finer grain.
- Provides strong, durable and stable surfaces.
- Does not flake out in sections.
- GMT Black granite tri squares are more durable and help to avoid scratching.
|Dimensions (mm)||Thickness||Weight (Kg)||Grade 0 (µ)|
|300 x 200||70||10||3|
|400 x 200||70||13||3|
|500 x 200||70||15||5|
|630 x 400||75||26||5|
|800 x 500||90||70||5|
|1000 x 630||120||140||10|
Custom Size Granite Tri Square
Apart from the above sizes, Guindy Machine Tools also manufacture Tri Squares as per customer requirement. Shown below is a special extra large sized Tri Square manufactured by GMT.
Also, please visit us at https://gmtmachinetools.blogspot.in – a new blog dedicated to all GMT customers…interact with our technical experts.