GMT GRANITE MASTER SQUARE
Firstly, this is made of fine black, metrology grade granite. GMT 6-Face Granite Master Square may also find application on any work that requires the checking of squareness or parallelism. Master squares have 6 finished faces . One large square face is flat and perpendicular to the four sides, which are parallel and perpendicular to one another.
We grind and lap the working surfaces so that they are parallel to each other and polish the remaining sides. They are provided with through-holes for weight reduction and ease of handling. GMT 6-Face Granite Master Squares are ideal for accurately checking the X-Y-Z axes. Best dimensional reference for CNC machine tools and coordinate measuring machines.
With the square in the horizontal position, the X and Y axes can be checked for 90° squareness. With the square in the vertical position, tracing along the vertical edge of the square can check the perpendicularity of the Z axis. By tracing along the top edge of the square while in the vertical position, it will check parallelism to the table in the X and Y axes can be checked.
- 6-Face Granite Master Squares have two large face and four edges flat, square and parallel to each other.
- Holes for lightening the product and easy handling.
- GMT granite squares are available in custom sizes and configurations.
- GMT uses extremely tight tolerances in the manufacture of Granite Master Squares.
- Made from world famous Indian Black Granite best suited for Metrology.
- Accurately checking the X-Y-Z axes on CNC machine tools and coordinate measuring machines.
- Also can be used on any work that requires the checking of squareness or parallelism.
Finally, please visit us at https://gmtmachinetools.blogspot.in – a new blog dedicated to all GMT customers…interact with our technical experts.